6-year-old girl sets herself ablaze while practicing cooking

A 6-year-old girl has been left in pains from burn injuries she sustained while she and her mates gathered to practice cooking in Abuja.

Daily Trust reported that the girl brought a gallon containing petrol which she thought was kerosene and emptied the content on the firewood she and her mates had gathered for practicing their cooking skills.

Her father, Christopher Israel, said the minor who is currently admitted at Kubwa General Hospital, is yet to recover from the incident which happened two months ago.

The girl, Strong Tochukwu Israel, was initially rushed to a clinic within the community where she was first treated, but with little improvement two months into the incident.

Israel said;

“I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for  another round of treatment two weeks ago.’’

drop your comment below 👇

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Footballers 50% more likely to develop dementia-Study finds

Family buries South African pastor after keeping his body in mortuary since 2021 awaiting his resurrection