Do you wish to open a PayPal account in Ghana in order to send and receive payments internationally?
If the answer is yes, you’ve found a better guide.
What is Paypal?
Many people and businesses do both personal and professional transactions on PayPal, one of the most popular payment networks in the world.
Ghana has not yet been linked to PayPal formally, but businesses can still register there.
Sure, you should register as a business and begin taking payments.
The procedures listed here can be used to open your first PayPal account.
How To Creat A Paypal Account In Ghana
To complete your registration, have the following information on hand: your company name, address, and identification (driver’s license, passport, or national ID)
1. You will need to go to a global PayPal Address first.
2. Choose “Free Signup”
3. Choose a business account.
4. Type your email addresses in.
(5) Include a password. Make careful to choose a safe one.
6. Complete the form.
7. Choose Ghana and enter your mobile number when it asks for the nation.
8. Fill out the form with the remaining information requested.
9. A new page where you can add your company information will then be displayed.
10. Enter your company information now.
11. Input information from your personal identification, such as a current passport. Choose the ID type, then type the ID number.
12. Send your form in
13. A confirmation email for your account will then be issued to you. Verify your account by clicking the link.
14. Congratulations, your account has been successfully established.
To check your balance, go to the PayPal Dashboard.
That completes the process; you can now send and receive money internationally.