IHEA Foundation Specializing Masters Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the specializing Masters Scholarship in Sustainable Management of Resources and Cultural Heritage for Local Development.
The programme is supported by the IHEA Foundation – Italian Higher Education with Africa to support African Universities by contributing to upgrade their staff as well as enhance academic training and scientific research via innovation and knowledge.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IHEA Foundation and the Italian Higher Education
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Politecnico di Milano, Universita degli Studi di Napoli, Universita degli Studi di Padova, Universita degli Studi di Firenze, Universita degli Studi di Roma, Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna.
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
IHEA Foundation Specializing Masters Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Masters Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess Bachelor or Master of Science in disciplines connected to the topics of the Specializing Master.
- Copy of the degree in the original language and its translation into Italian/English/French or Spanish.
- Copy of a valid passport to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter by the applicant
- Letter of support by the applicant’s home University, preferably issued on headed letter by an institutional representative.
- Possess good knowledge of written and oral English is required, a language certification will also be an additional asset of merit.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the IHEA Foundation Specializing Masters Scholarship are to complete the online application form and upload the required documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details