Paul Pogba’s future continues to make headlines.
With his contract expiring, it remains to be seen whether he will remain at Manchester United.
United are believed to be ready to move on as Real Madrid lurk.
TOP STORY – MADRID READY TO POUNCE FOR POGBA
Manchester United have given up on keeping Pogba and Real Madrid have a “great opportunity” to sign the Frenchman, according to the front page of Thursday’s Marca.
Pogba is out of contract at the end of the season and the United star is no closer to a renewal at Old Trafford.
Madrid are continuing to circle Pogba, who has also been linked with former club Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona.
– Sport claims Barca are eyeing moves for Chelsea’s Hakim Ziyech and Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman. Out-of-favour Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling and RB Leipzig’s Dani Olmo have also been linked.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic will extend his contract at Milan until 2023, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.
– Chelsea are interested in signing Leicester City defender Wesley Fofana, says Foot Mercato. The 20-year-old is yet to play this season due to a serious leg injury.
– El Nacional reports Madrid and Chelsea will go head-to-head to land Monaco star Aurelien Tchouameni. The France international is also reportedly wanted by Juve, City, United, Liverpool, Bayern and Newcastle United.
– Newcastle are eyeing Inter duo Stefan de Vrij and Marcelo Brozovic and Lazio goalkeeper Thomas Strakosha, per The Times.