Miley Cyrus has been associated with bananas for several years, and the fruit has become somewhat of a signature element in her performances, music videos, and outfits.
Here are some interesting facts and tidbits about Miley Cyrus and bananas:
- Miley’s association with bananas started during her Bangerz era, which began in 2013. During this time, she incorporated banana prints and imagery into her costumes and performances.
- Miley’s use of bananas in her performances has been both playful and provocative. During one performance in 2014, she appeared on stage wearing a bodysuit covered in bananas and performed with a giant inflatable banana as a prop.
- In 2013, Miley released a music video for her hit song “We Can’t Stop,” which featured several scenes with bananas. In one scene, she poses suggestively with a banana, and in another, she wears a banana-print outfit while dancing with other people wearing fruit-themed costumes.
- Miley has also used bananas to make statements about social and political issues. During her performance at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, she wore a costume covered in images of marijuana leaves and handed out small plastic bananas to the audience as a symbol of her support for the legalization of marijuana.
- Miley’s banana-themed fashion has been influential in the fashion industry. After she wore a banana-printed outfit to the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, the trend caught on and banana prints became a popular fashion trend.
- In addition to her use of bananas in her performances, Miley has also used them in her social media posts. She has posted several photos of herself with bananas, including one where she is wearing a banana-printed outfit and another where she is holding a banana up to her ear like a phone.
Overall, Miley Cyrus’s use of bananas has been a unique and playful addition to her style and performances, and it has helped to solidify her as a trendsetter in the music and fashion industries.