The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship: Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship for postgraduate studies in Law at Swansea University, UK.
The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Programme, supported by Sky, aims to facilitate international cooperation to address urgent national and international challenges. The graduate scholarship will help develop outstanding, forward-looking, real-world focused leaders in legal scholarship, activism and practice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sky
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Swansea University
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Recommended: World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021
The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the scholarship opportunity, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate academic excellence alongside a creative, action-oriented approach to collaboration and partnership working.
- Be ready to follow a one-year (12 months) Master of Arts degree in Global Challenges: Law, Policy and Practice.
- Possess a strong awareness of contemporary global challenges in a rights-based framework.
- Have an understanding of the role of law and policy in addressing national and transnational challenges.
- Possess the skills to undertake effective research, and develop creative practical solutions.
- Have experience of advocating and engaging with stakeholders to facilitate law and policy reform.
- Full tuition fee
- £ 15,000 to contribute towards living costs
- Mentorship by researchers and practitioners as well as bespoke media training.
- Opportunities to visit relevant international institutions.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021