Yaw Sarpong is a Ghanaian gospel musician who has released several popular songs. Some of his most well-known songs include:
Yaw Sarpong Songs
- Wo Haw Ne Sen: This song, which means “You are too much” in English, is a high-energy praise song that has become one of Yaw Sarpong’s signature tunes.
- Ahobrase3: This song encourages listeners to put their trust in God and live a life that is pleasing to Him.
- Oko Yi: This is a song of worship that celebrates God’s goodness and mercy.
- Tenabea Fofro: This song is a call to repentance, urging listeners to turn away from sin and follow Christ.
- Wo Kae Dabi: This is another upbeat praise song that acknowledges God’s faithfulness and goodness.
- Waye Awie: This song is a reminder that God is always with us, even in the midst of life’s challenges.
- Aseda: This is a song of thanksgiving that acknowledges God’s blessings and provision.
- Odomankoma: This song exalts God as the Almighty Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
These are just a few of Yaw Sarpong’s many songs that have inspired and encouraged listeners around the world.