Manchester City on Tuesday humiliated Bundesliga giants RB Leipzig in the champions league round of 16 ties.
The Norwegian star Erling Haaland scored five(5) goals in the mauling.
But what is the biggest Champions League win in history?
What is the biggest Champions League win in the history of football?
Liverpool and Real Madrid’s 8-0 home triumphs stand as the biggest wins in Champions League history.
Liverpool humiliated Besiktas courtesy of Yossi Benayoun, Peter Crouch, Ryan Babel and Steven Gerrard.
While Cristiano Ronaldo’s four goals saw Real Madrid humiliate Malmo in the 2015 group stages of the Champions League.
What are the other high goal-scoring margins in the Champions League?
- Man City 7-0 RB Leipzig -2023
- Man City 7-0 Schalke-2019
- Liverpool 7-0 Spartak Moscow-2017
- Maribor 0-7 Liverpool-2017
- Barcelona 7-0 Celtic-2016
- Bayern Munich 7-0 Shaktar Donetsk-2015
- BATE Borisov 0-7 Shaktar Donetsk-2014
- Bayern Munich 7-0 Basel-2012
- Valencia 7-0 Genk-2011
- Zilina 0-7 Marseille-2010
- Arsenal 7-0 Slavia Praha-2007
- Juventus 7-0 Olympiakos-2003